ABDUL R. SATTAR
- Basic and Legal education in England with L.L.B. from the University of London, England.
- L.L.M. from the University of California Boalt Hall School of Law.
- Formerly associated with the New York, Washington D.C. Law Firm of Thelen Reid and Priest.
- Licensed to practice Law in Pakistan with more than 20 years legal
- Experience in the area of Corporate, Finance, Privatization, Joint Ventures and Acquisitions.
- American Bar Association.
- The Bar of the City of New York.
- American Society of International Law
- International Development Association.
- Management Association of Pakistan
- Marketing Association of Pakistan
- Pak-Japan Business Forum
- Pak-German Business Forum
- Pak-Belgium Business Forum
- Pak-France Business Forum
- The English Speaking Union
- British Business Centre
- Italian Business Committee
- “Some Implications of the “Take Over” Provisions of the Federal Power Act” Annual Report Section of Public Utility.
- Communications and Transportation Law American Bar Association.
- Investment Manual Pakistan Legal Analysis of the Industrial Policy and the Business Organization Law.